Decisive Communications fiber technicians are trained in the installation and splicing of SM/MM fiber optics both loose tube and ribonized fibers as well as WDM/CDWM/DWDM technology. Decisive certified technicians are trained in advanced troubleshooting of CDWM and DWDM circuit as well as Harmonic Super link technology for long haul and node +3.
Decisive specialized emergency repair and restoration teams quickly take action to restore the existing network.
- Fiber Characterization
- EXPO-CDWM OTDR, EXPO OSA and Signal Generator
- Cell tower backhaul installation and support
- Installation, programming and advance troubleshooting of Ciena and Juniper switches and routers
- “Turn-Key” Metro E installation
- Head-end migrations
- SCTE Broadband transport specialist certified techs
- Amtrak and CXS safety certified techs
T-Mobile, Sprint, and American Tower Contractor